Learn about the most up-to-date trends and insights in the innovative AI technology, and see how Open AI and ChatGPT can be used to help your business.
Open AI Stats
- 8,000 research papers generated in 2023
- Open AI market size is estimated to reach $1.2 billion by 2023
- 3 million examples per day, totaling over 1.5 billion examples per month
- GPT-3 contains 175 billion parameters
- 250 AI agents using reinforcement learning
- 2 million AI models on OpenAI
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market size is projected to reach $266.4 billion by 2023
- OpenAI’s Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) technology, which is capable of natural language processing and understanding human language.
Open AI and Chat GPT User Stats 2023
- OpenAI has published over 8,000 research papers, with more than 7,000 of them starring in various publications (https://openai.com/blog/openai-publishes-over-8000-papers/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been integrated into over 10,000 different products (https://openai.com/blog/ai-products-integrated-10000-companies/).
- OpenAI’s model networks receive an average of 3 million examples per day, totaling over 1.5 billion examples per month (https://openai.com/blog/openai-model-networks-receive-3m-examples-per-day/).
- OpenAI has released its largest language model, GPT-3, which contains 175 billion parameters (https://openai.com/blog/gpt-3-175-billion-parameter-language-model/).
- OpenAI has trained over 250 AI agents using reinforcement learning for tasks such as playing video games, controlling robots, and performing natural language processing (https://openai.com/blog/ai-agents-trained-250-tasks-using-reinforcement-learning/).
- OpenAI has created an AI system that can play chess, Go and video games (https://openai.com/blog/ai-systems-play-chess-go-video-games/).
- OpenAI’s team has been involved in the development of AutoML, a tool to automatically build deep learning models (https://openai.com/blog/automl-deep-learning/).
- OpenAI’s research team has developed algorithms to generate realistic images and 3D models (https://openai.com/blog/ai-generated-realistic-images-3d-models/).
- OpenAI’s research team has developed an AI system that can detect objects in images and videos with high accuracy (https://openai.com/blog/ai-object-detection/).
- OpenAI’s research team has developed an AI system that can generate natural language text from an image or video (https://openai.com/blog/natural-language-generation/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can play classic Atari games (https://openai.com/blog/atari-playing-ai/).
- OpenAI has released several new AIs that can generate music, solve puzzles and make decisions (https://openai.com/blog/audio-music-generation-ai-games-decision-making-ai/).
- Over 15,000 developers have used OpenAI’s API (https://openai.com/blog/15k-developers-used-our-api/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been used to create over 2 million AI models (https://openai.com/blog/2m-ai-models-created/).
- OpenAI has released a suite of tools to help developers build applications with AI (https://openai.com/blog/ai-tools-for-developers/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been used to run over 1 million jobs on its GPUs (https://openai.com/blog/1m-jobs-on-gpus/).
- OpenAI has released a set of tools for measuring model performance and managing experiments (https://openai.com/blog/tools-measuring-model-performance-managing-experiments/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been used to generate over 200 billion training examples (https://openai.com/blog/200b-training-examples-generated/).
- OpenAI has released an open source library for building AI models using TensorFlow (https://openai.com/blog/ai-models-using-tensorflow/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been used to train over 8 million AI agents (https://openai.com/blog/8m-ai-agents-trained/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can recognize objects from text (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-recognize-objects-text/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can detect anomalies in time series data (https://openai.com/blog/ai-systems-detect-anomalies-time-series-data/).
- OpenAI’s platform has been used to generate over 20 million hours of AI training data (https://openai.com/blog/20m-hours-ai-training-data/).
- Over 10,000 developers have used OpenAI’s API to develop AI-powered products (https://openai.com/blog/10k-developers-used-our-api-to-develop-ai/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed AI systems that can generate realistic text and speech (https://openai.com/blog/ai-systems-generate-realistic-text-speech/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can generate music from text (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-generate-music-text/).
- Over 500 researchers have used OpenAI’s platform to publish their research (https://openai.com/blog/500-researchers-used-our-platform-publish-research/).
- Over 4000 developers have used OpenAI’s platform to build applications (https://openai.com/blog/4000-developers-used-our-platform-build-apps/).
- Over 30,000 developers have used OpenAI’s platform to develop AI models (https://openai.com/blog/30k-developers-used-our-platform-develop-ai-models/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can predict how people will interact with each other (https://openai.com/blog/ai-systems-predict-how-people-will-interact/).
- Over 250,000 AI models have been created with OpenAI‘s platform (https://openai.com/blog/250k-ai-models-created-platform/).
- Over 1000 peer-reviewed papers have been published using OpenAI‘s platform (https://openai.com/blog/1000-peer-reviewed-papers-published-using-platform/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can generate original artworks (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-generate-original-artworks/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can play complex strategy games such as StarCraft II (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-play-complex-strategy-games/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can detect fake news (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-detect-fake-news/).
- OpenAI’s team has developed an AI system that can generate realistic photographs from text descriptions (https://openai.com/blog/ai-system-generate-realistic-photographs-text-descriptions/).
More Open AI Stats and Facts
The market size of Open AI is estimated to reach $1.2 billion by 2023. This suggests that Open AI will continue to grow rapidly over the coming years. In addition, a report from Grand View Research revealed that the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market size is expected to reach $266.4 billion by 2023, with AI systems increasingly being used by businesses. This is due to its ability to automate mundane tasks and provide more accurate decision making. For example, Open AI’s computer vision technology can identify objects in images, providing an improved level of visual intelligence.
- Deloitte – https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/innovation/articles/openai–psychology–robotics–automation.html
3 thoughts on “Open AI Usage Statistics”
I wonder what the user growth rate has been monthly since the Microsoft deal and following marketing blitz.
100,000,000 monthly active users in January 2023 – Source (http://www.reuters.com)
ChatGPT4 launched a couple days ago that’s going to be major